Coronavirus Safety and Services
Our Precautions Given COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Updated March 24, 2020
A Message from Our CEO, Ryan Rohrman
Bob Rohrman Auto Group
Indiana Governor, Eric Holcolb, has designated automobile dealerships as “essential businesses,” and therefore The Bob Rohrman Auto Group will remain open during the “shelter-in-place” order that our state is currently under.
WE WILL REMAIN OPEN
For Sales, Service & Parts with modified hours
Given the importance of the transportation industry, including the servicing and selling of both new and old vehicles, we have an obligation to ensure that motor vehicles remain safe and are properly maintained during the coronavirus outbreak.
The health and safety of our customers, our employees & their families, as well as the wider society continues to be our primary concern. Further if you need vehicle sales, service or parts, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group wants all our customers to feel safe shopping with us. We currently invite you to SHOP IN PERSON or SHOP ON-LINE to satisfy your needs.
Shop in-Person OR Shop On-Line
— SHOP IN PERSON —
Our Service Department is OPEN Monday-Saturday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
If you need to purchase a New or Pre-Owned vehicle immediately, our showroom is OPEN by appointment Monday-Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
We have taken additional steps to increase public health information, health awareness, and sanitation measures throughout each of our dealerships.
First, we have put in place guidance from our management teams for each of our team members detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus.
Second, we have enhanced the cleaning techniques of our dealerships including increasing the frequency of our cleaning. In particular, we are focusing on cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces in the showrooms, restrooms and waiting areas.
Third, we are continuing to upgrade our cleaning products and processes with EPA-approved solutions to ensure the maximum benefit.
Fourth, to limited the number of people in the dealership at any one time, we have reduced the staff at our dealerships to only the most essential employees. We have also reduced our dealership hours to help limit the number of consumers who enter our store.
— SHOP FROM YOUR HOME – WE DELIVER! —
- Service Customers – Pick Up & Drop Off Service
For the foreseeable future, we will implement pickup and delivery service of your vehicle.
- A representative from our dealerships will come to your home or office.
- We will pick-up and take your vehicle back to our service department.
- Our technicians will perform the required service/maintenance.
- We will return your vehicle to your home or office in a timely manner.
- To ensure your vehicle is returned to you as clean and sanitary as possible, our drivers will be instructed to wipe the steering wheel, gear selection knob, door handles, key fob, Etc. with a disinfectant wipe immediately prior to returning your vehicle to you.
NOTE: There are restrictions on distance for pickup and delivery service. Please contact your service advisor for details.
- New & Used Vehicle Sales Customers – We Deliver!
Shopping for a New or quality Pre-Owned car just got easier with “Rohrman Rapid Retail.” The new Rohrman Rapid Retail tools on our dealership websites make car shopping fast, easy and fully transparent. From the comfort of your home or office, you can enjoy the modern way to buy or lease your next vehicle:
- Visit our store’s websites.
- Select your new or Pre-Owned vehicle from our large inventory.
- Negotiate your best price in real-time – online.
- Choose your lease or finance payment options.
- Get approved for credit.
- Value your trade-in.
- We will even deliver your new vehicle to your home or office
You will just need to complete the paper work associated with your purchase.
Rohrman Rapid Retailing
The Bob Rohrman Auto Group will continue closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, including guidance from medical professionals, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO), and we will continue to respond and adapt based on the published advisories of public health authorities.
The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is grateful for all your support and understanding and we wish you and your families all the best.
Bob Rohrman Auto Group